In our minds, streamers and confetti and hundreds of balloons are dropping from the ceiling because…
We have an all-new Lexile Web site!
Please register and log in to our new site. Whether you are a teacher, librarian, parent, or young reader, we have so much more to offer you now, and so much more to come. Now you can:
- Save multiple book lists in your account. When you return to the site, just click “Profile” to manage, edit, send, and print your reading lists.
- Read new usage scenarios about how to quickly measure your classroom texts to differentiate your materials. And, when you use the LExile Analyzer to measure texts, now you have online help topics to ensure your Lexile measure is most useful to you.
- See the expected comprehension rate for a reading experience right in the book search. From our Find a Book search results, just click a book’s title. When you enter a reader’s Lexile measure in the box on the right, you can see the expected comprehension rate for that reader with that book.
- Check out our new Research section. We can connect you to all kinds of great literacy information and ideas.
- Also be sure to see our Lexile overview video. In 6 entertaining minutes you — and your students’ parents — will know how to use Lexile measures to support virtually any kind of reader.
Please visit this blog for more information and opinion soon!